If you are looking for a new home for your business or are looking to start a new website, you must choose a web hosting service. Among the many hosting providers on the market, there are some new options like HostArmada.
If you cannot decide which host to use or are hesitant to commit to a new player in the industry, please go through this HostArmada review. We will cover all the essential things you should look for in a web host and if HostArmada matches these criteria.
- Servers powers by Nginx and LiteSpeed
- One of the most affordable prices on the market
- Perfectly optimized for WordPress
- Free SSL certificates on all domains
- Free Domain Registration/Transfer
- Free Website Migration
- No monthly plans for shared hosting
- No windows servers
Who is HostArmada
HostArmada is a new hosting provider that emerged in 2019. It shows promising results in all aspects of quality and robust web hosting service provider, incorporating essential features such as Speed, Security, Reliability, and superb Technical Support.
Of course, we had to test and see what these guys have to offer, and we did an in-depth look into HostArmada and its features to check if it can rival with already established hosting providers.
Everyone wants a fast website. Be it for a personal blog, a small portfolio website, or a big e-commerce webshop – speed is always great. Speed keeps your visitors browsing your pages, reduces bounce rate, and boosts your website’s rank in Google. There is zero harm in having a faster website, and any web host which invests in optimizing its servers for speed will reap great success.
HostArmada is one of the Hosting Providers out there, which makes no compromise when it comes to speed. Their plans utilize either Nginx or LiteSpeed web servers, powerful HTTP accelerators that your website will use to launch itself into hyperspeed!
Another critical element of their great speed comes from their strategically placed data center locations worldwide, allowing clients to deploy their websites in areas closest to their audience. This fact ultimately gives HostArmada a TTFB edge over the competition – a claim we will further support in the tests will perform next!
Here is a Speed Test from different types of servers offered by HostArmada:
We performed the speed tests on a clean WordPress installation to display that HostArmada has insanely low server response time sitting at around 50-100MS. This result is undoubtedly among the best TTFB responses we have ever seen on a hosting provider.
The above tests clearly indicate that if you want your sites to be REALLY fast, HostArmada should definitely be on top of your list.
Security is a sick topic for many people when it comes to web hosting. Many users become victims of low-security configurations on servers and a re-active security protocol instead of proactive monitoring and malware prevention.
On HostArmada, things are a bit different in those regards. They claim to have a one-of-kind security system with AI machine learning that will proactively lookout for known exploits and update itself. They also offer a free malware scanner option to detect even the most cunning malware scripts embedded in your files.
Additionally, HostArmada offers free SSL certificates on all domains and sub-domains on the server, which encrypt the connection between the server and the browser, ultimately resulting in a more secure line of communication.
Having an SSL is essential these days as not only does it allow you to rank higher in Google but gives your visitors the confidence to browse your website and purchase items from your online stores.
Pricing is very controversial and often is a topic that raises a lot of discussion and confusion. Everybody wants to get all the excellent security, speed, and support features.
Given how saturated the industry is, users often do not commit to a provider because of their gimmicky pricing, false advertising, and upsell techniques.
Right now, HostArmada is running a 70% off promo on all their shared cloud SSD hosting services and 45% off on the VPS cloud SSD hosting services.
HostArmada’s philosophy is that every client should receive exceptional hosting service at an affordable price, thus they structured their plans around that idea. Because of that, HostArmada plans start that crazy price of $2.69 per month!
HostArmada has cloud shared hosting services that consist of three plans:
- Start Dock: 15GB SSD storage, ~10000 unique visitors per month. This plan also comes with a free domain registration/transfer, free website transfer, and an SSL certificate. It can host a single website and is perfect for newcomers and small, personal blogs or portfolio websites. The web server HostArmada used for this plan is Nginx offering great static content caching. It starts at $2.69 per month.
- Web Warp: 30GB SSD storage, ~60000 unique visitors per month. This plan includes a free domain registration/transfer, can host unlimited websites, and comes with an SSL certificate for any domains hosted on it. It is excellent for start-up businesses, multiple small websites, and a light-traffic web store. The web server HostArmada used for this plan is Nginx offering great static content caching. It starts at $4.49 per month.
- Speed Reaper: 40GB SSD storage, ~120000 unique visitors per month. This plan also includes free domain registration/transfer and free SSL certificates for all domains hosted there. Perfect for average high-traffic sites and big e-commerce sites. The web server HostArmada integrated for this plan is LiteSpeed, which on top of the static content caching capabilities, excels at smoothening up traffic and allowing your website to handle much more than it can naturally. It starts at $5.69 per month.
VPS Cloud SSD plans
Their cloud VPS solutions incorporate four plans. HostArmada offers dedicated resources to their owners and are perfect for established businesses requiring more resources where shared hosting just does not cut it anymore:
- Web Shuttle: 50GB SSD storage, unmetered unique visitors per month. The plan comes with a free domain registration/transfer option and unlimited SSL certificates. This solution is suitable for testing out the VPS service in general, and for small websites, it is not ideal for big or high traffic sites. It starts at $30.22/mo
- Web Voyager: 80GB SSD storage, unmetered unique visitors per month. Free domain name transfer/registration and unlimited SSL certificates for all domains hosted on the server. This plan has more juice than its previous counterpart and can be used for more serious projects and handle multiple websites. It starts at $35.72/mo
- Web Raider: 160GB SSD storage, unmetered unique visitors per month. The plan includes a free domain transfer/registration and unlimited SSLs for all domains. This solution is twice as potent as the “Web Voyager” and can simultaneously handle many websites and average-sized eCommerce sites and CRM systems. It starts at $46.72/mo
- Site Carrier: 320GB SSD storage, unmetered unique visitors per month. This powerful solution includes free domain registration/transfer and free SSL certificates for all domains hosted on the server. It is ideal for many websites, big eCommerce platforms, and large CRM systems. It starts at $74.22/mo
Dedicated CPU SSD plans
Their dedicated CPU plans include the following solutions. These plans are similar to the VPS cloud SSD, however, the CPU here is more powerful and can handle a lot more CPU-intensive tasks making it ideal for websites with high daily operations count and high traffic:
- Armada DS – LIFT OFF!: 160GB SSD storage, unmetered unique visitors per month. The plan includes a free domain transfer/registration and unlimited SSLs for all domains. It can simultaneously handle many websites and average-sized eCommerce sites and CRM systems. It starts at $149/mo
- Armada DS – Low Orbit: 320GB SSD storage, unmetered unique visitors per month. This powerful solution includes free domain registration/transfer and free SSL certificates for all domains hosted on the server. It is ideal for many websites, big eCommerce platforms, and large CRM systems. It starts at $209/mo
- Armada DS – High Orbit: 640GB SSD storage, unmetered unique visitors per month. A compelling solution including free domain name transfer/registration and SSL certificates for all domains hosted on the server. Ideal for hosting multiple high-traffic eCommerce platforms, many websites, bulky CRM, and ERP systems. It starts at $329/mo
Arguably the most crucial thing sought after in a web hosting provider is the Support Team, especially if you are starting your online endeavor or prefer focusing on your business instead of worrying about the technical stuff around your package.
HostArmada offers 24/7/365 technical support over chat, phone, and tickets.
The live chat and telephone are primarily used for general questions and small technical queries, while the ticketing area is where their senior team reviews the more complicated technical tasks. HostArmada has phenomenal response times on all support channels – 10 minutes average response time for tickets, instant for phone, and live chat. Here are some of the things included in the free, premium support offered by HostArmada:
- Free migration services
- Free SSL installation and HTTPS redirection
- Free plugin/module/theme installation and updates
- Free application upgrades
- Free optimization services
- Free malware scan
- Free application troubleshooting
Their support team is also known for moving beyond their boundaries and going the extra mile so that a client can be handled appropriately. Genuinely outstanding service, and if support is essential for you, HostArmada should be on top of your list.
HostArmada Uptime & Money Back Guarantee
HostArmada offers a 45 days money-back guarantee period in which you can receive a full refund on the payment you made for the service. There are no cancellation fees or binding contracts. You receive everything you paid for the hosting service – no questions asked.
The uptime guarantee is also vital for running a website, and HostArmada offers the industry standard, which is 99.9%. It would be best if you considered anything other than that a compromise and not worth your time. The above screenshot shows the uptime in the last 30 days.
So let’s summarize everything we learned about HostArmada so thus far:
- A new hosting provider looking to provide quality web hosting at an affordable price with insane potential
- Competitive services with which you can easily compare to the ones provided by the giants in the industry, such as BlueHost, SiteGround, and HostGator
- Free website migration
- Free domain name registration/transfer
- Free SSL certificates for all domains on their servers
- Free installation and upgrade for your applications, themes, plugins, and modules
- Free daily backups
- Free malware scans
- Proactive security system with AI machine learning
- LiteSpeed and Nginx technology deployed on their servers for ultimate speed
- Nine Strategically placed datacenter locations across the world
- Free Cloudflare integration
- Wide variety of hosting solutions that can cater to every kind of business (small, medium, or large)
- Free tutorials and a knowledge base containing a ton of information about hosting and many of the OpenSource applications such as WordPress, Magento, and PrestaShop.
Do we recommend HostArmada?
Now, it is time to answer the question, “Do we recommend HostArmada” –
Without a doubt!
We are sincerely amazed at the type of service offered by HostArmada and how well they support all claims regarding their plans. Typically, new hosts are looked upon with doubt as people do not know them very well and do not like to commit without the brand proving itself first.
In our eyes, HostArmada has the potential of becoming one of the best hosting providers out there, and because they have a long money-back guarantee period, you have plenty of time to test the service and see if it is the right fit for you!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?