Using poor website hosting for a great website can result in users not traveling to your site because of the problems that exist on the platform that hosts your site. You will never end up with such an issue if your website runs on Bluehost. Keep reading our Bluehost review and you will discover why.
How would you like to live in a beautiful home with all the comforts you could want? Likely that sounds great. However, what if that wonderful and satisfying home was in a community that was filled with problems, difficult to find and hard to travel in. No matter how nice the home is, you probably wouldn’t stay.
As with actual physical communities, a review of the community that will host your website’s home will benefit you, especially in determining if it is the right host for you. Similarly, a review of Bluehost hosting will help you to know if it is the best website host for you.
What Is Bluehost
So, what is Bluehost? It is certainly to be included among the largest web hosting companies in the world. It is also an official WordPress recommended hosting provider.
Bluehost began as a web hosting company in 1996, making it a senior player in the web hosting community. The experience and wisdom that comes with age
The relationship Bluehost has with WordPress is time tested and strong. They have enjoyed the privilege of being an official WordPress recommended hosting company since 2006.
In many WordPress hosting reviews, such as where you might see Bluehost, Weebly or a Bluehost vs HostGator analysis, the Bluehost WordPress review always ranks as good as, or better, among these notable competitors.
Bluehost Review – Main Features
Knowing the details of the available features may significantly influence how you feel about the Bluehost environment when determining if it’s the right community for your website.
So, let’s discuss some of their most popular attributes along with taking a closer look at the areas of concern. Because rarely in life are things without some aspects that are disagreeable. With this web hosting, it is no different.
This list of pros and cons will hopefully help you to decide whether you want to visit the Bluehost sign-in page or not.
- Nearly all bluehost plans provide unlimited disk storage, domain hosting, email addresses, and bandwidth.
- A free domain name is provided for a year.
- The Bluehost cPanel is advanced and remarkably easy to use and allows quick access to features.
- The security features on Bluehost are impressive and first-rate.
- Extensive databases are provided, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, CGI-BIN, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby on Rails, and others.
- Several free website scripts are available. Among them are social networking scripts, blog support, mailing lists, message forums, Joomla and Drupal and Tikiwiki.
- E-commerce features are above average and multiple shopping carts are usable along with Bluehost SSL security.
- Bluehost prides itself in how fast it is, and when integrated with CloudFlare, it becomes even faster.
- Bluehost webmail is included, regardless what platform you choose, and you can create an email address that is directly tied to your domain name. Bluehost webmail login choices include Roundcube, Horde, or SquirrelMail.
- The WordPress hosting on Bluehost is assessed to be of the finest quality.
- Bluehost promos are frequently available which can reduce cost.
- Bluehost has mixed customer service reviews. Although many customers relate positive experiences with quick, smart, friendly customer service agents. Sadly, there is a considerable number of clients who report being unable to receive the help they needed. Despite making numerous phone calls.
- A ticket-based support system is no longer available. They chose to eliminate this feature to give greater attention to their live chat and phone-based support. Which based on some of the customer comments, this was likely a wise decision. However, some users might still prefer the ticket-based support system which is especially valuable if your problem does not require a live chat or phone session.
- With Bluehost you will need to install add-ons, often several of them, to get the full functionality that you desire.
- The sheer number of up-sell options can become wearisome and irritating to customers with a fixed or limited budget.
- The WordPress Bluehost plans, although containing many useful features, comes at a high price when contrasted with the plans that many other competitors promote.
For many individuals, the single most important factor to consider in a web hosting site is speed. Speed not only influences the user experience on your site but also the SEO WordPress rankings that your site receives.
Some research has even indicated that just a one-second drop in the speed of a website can reduce a site’s conversion rate by 7% and a delay of three seconds, could compromise your traffic by half. I know!! Clearly, speed is a big deal.
So, how does Bluehost hosting perform in the area of speed?
In a study conducted recently, during a 12-month period, their average uptime was 99.99% with a load time of 406ms. This translates into them having only 1 hour of downtime per year. (Statistics by Pingdom)
This is a great point.
You’ll never have to ask yourself, ‘is Bluehost down?’ Additionally, in tests, their server load remained stable even during times of peak traffic.
These are excellent results, where the topic of speed is concerned.
Additional Features to Consider
Likely you have already anticipated that even though the construction of a website is not difficult, its success on
However, with the Bluehost SEO (search engine optimization) tools, it doesn’t have to be as difficult as eating a rock either. With Bluehost SEO, even those with little experience do not have to feel overwhelmed.
Bluehost offers an extensive variety of hosting plans with scores of features that will help you quickly and straightforwardly construct your website.
It has several additional handy and effective features included at different price points, and a range of Bluehost plans which allow for significant flexibility for all budgets.
For all your various needs, Bluehost has packages to meet your wants.
The company provides multiple hosting plans for budgets of different sizes. They include shared hosting, cloud hosting, dedicated server, WooCommerce hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS and others.
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is an ideal method for a new website with low traffic volume. The shared hosting setting allows your website to share server resources with other websites.
Cloud hosting: This hosting plan is considered more reliable than
the prior. With it, you can utilize multiple cloud servers. This results in your website automatically switching to a different server in the event of a hardware failure or high traffic.
- Dedicated server hosting: This involves a server being dedicated to your website. This means you do not have to share any of the resources of the server. Just keep in mind, this also means that the server must be managed by you.
- WooCommerce hosting: As the most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress, WooCommerce allows you to quickly produce an online store with WordPress. WooCommerce hosting has a complete package of essential options to begin an eCommerce store.
- WordPress hosting: Since the recommended website builder is WordPress, this hosting package is primarily designed for WordPress powered websites. It is sized to operate WordPress. It comes with the ability to protect your WordPress site against threats that are common.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting: An improvement to shared WordPress hosting, VPS hosting grants you access to virtual, committed resources in an environment that is shared.
Every Bluehost hosting plan gives you the option to install WordPress with a single click.
Further, all the available plans, have an easy to operate hosting control panel (C-Panel), My Bluehost, from which you can manage your hosting.
How Much Do They Cost
- Basic: This plan includes only one hosted website. It includes a single domain, but 25 subdomains, 50GB storage, 5 email accounts with 100 MB storage per account. The first term requires a payment of $2.95 per month. The renewal fee is $7.99 per month.
- Plus: The Plus plan has the perk of an unlimited number of websites and unlimited web space and bandwidth. Email accounts are also without limit. The first term price begins at $5.45 per month. The renewal fee is $10.99 per month
. Prime: The Prime plan has all the features of the Plus plan, and domain privacy and SiteBackup Pro. These have an over $80 a year value. The first term price of the Prime plan is the same as the Plus plan, namely $5.45 per month. However, when it is time to renew, the fee is $14.99 each month.
Do We Recommend Bluehost?
You have now read a lot about the community of Bluehost web hosting. How do you feel? Is Bluehost any good? Is it the community that you want to build your website in?
Bluehost is for sure among the highest ranked hosting companies, but they are not perfect. They do have mixed reviews when it comes to their customer support.
However, complaints are not the norm among their customers. Rather, the Bluehost support staff has a long history of quickly addressing both Bluehost problems and those of its customers.
Even if you are only beginning to have a presence on the internet, Bluehost hosting plans can help you to begin a successful and profitable journey with your business.
With affordable packages and the right tools, Bluehost website hosting can give your site both what it needs today and can be upgraded in the future as your website grows and flourishes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?